Many of us might feel that user interface seems totally different on iPhone but it is not. Once you start using it, you will be comfortable. Now that they have launched some of the exciting versions of iPhones at cost-effective pricing, it is worth giving it a try. There are a few people who don’t want to spend much on iPhones as they don’t have features at all. You guys might be familiar with playstore. Don’t you? It is the android version of AppStore. All you need to do is to stay connected to our blog to know more about how to set up gmail on iphone.
We will be listing down step by step process of installing Gmail on your iPhone:
- You just have to sign-in through AppStore by providing Apple id and Password. There are times where you might forget the Apple id. In such cases, you have to recover it from your mail.
- After the login, search for Gmail. You will be able to find the app in the results.
- Download and install it by providing your touch id or the face id.
- Once you are done installing it, you have to sign-up for Gmail.
- If you are already having an account, you just have to sign in.
- It seems to be an easy process when you sign in.
- You also sync the mail to your iPhone as well. So, that you will get the notifications on your home page.
- The new feature on the iPhone has helped the users clear the notifications at once.
- For those who want to sign up for Gmail, they have to choose the username and password. At times, you will not get the names according to your choice but you can always hope for the best. Once the username and password are created, you just have to provide the same credentials to sign in.
- Shoot a test mail to your friends to check whether it is working or not.
Well on android phones, the procedure remains the same. Just that you have to download and install from Playstore.
We hope this answers most of your doubts regarding how to set up gmail on iphone. Just in case you have any further questions, you can always ask us in the comments section. Stay connected to us for more such sections and thanks for reading!